*** TRYOUTS are ONLY FOR 8-12 YEAR OLDS ***
(See below for Upper Division Tryout Info)
Volunteers Needed for 12/2 and 12/9: please CLICK HERE ON THIS LINK to sign up for a slot.
- Must be registered for the season and you must be signed up for a tryout slot (during registration). If you are not registered, please do so now.
- Print, fill out and bring the Tryout Form (located top/bottom of this page) to your tryout. We must have this form.
- Every player has the opportunity to hit 7 pitches from the pitching machine. Each player also displays their defensive skills by fielding ground balls and catching fly balls. There is also the opportunity to pitch and catch for those interested. Players should bring any gear they wish to use with them.
- The Managers are watching your player and scoring the players on both the performance demonstrated at the Evaluations as well as fundamental skills demonstrated. The managers are also watching a player's hustle and attitude during the Evaluations. They will utilize the list of players and scores when drafting players onto their teams.
Evaluations will happen on two dates: 12/2 and again on 12/9. Location is Los Cerros field located behind Los Cerros Middle School. Parking can be tight.
If it rains, we will host make ups. Below are the times for each age group. They are the same times on each respective day:
- 8-9 year olds: 8:00am-10:00am
- 10 year olds: 10:00am-12:00pm
- 11 year olds: 12:30pm-2:30pm
- 12 year olds: 2:30pm-4:30pm
**PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 30 MINS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TRYOUT TIME TO CHECK IN AND WARM UP.
Questions? Email: Dave Tripaldi VP of Operations @ firstname.lastname@example.org.